Dollhouse 3 To keep things interesting and make our performance better Lawrence keeps everyone but himself, the film crew and Spud from knowing that I am the 'Dollhouse Murderer'. Everyone thinks that I am Lawrence's homeless niece that he is just keeping around. It is fun not being known though, because I can mess with some of the cast; Although I am sometime scolded for it. I don't do anything to bad, I just say hi to them and ask what they thought of my perfomance to which they reply "It...was...v-very good."
And to that I ask "What was your favorite part?"
At that point they pretend to be getting a call and then walk away. But today we had something new to the show. "Attention, Everyone may I please have your attention,"
It was Lawrence, we all respected him, so we all gathered around to hear what he had to say. "Due to our high ratings of the last episode we are going to do a three or four part special,"
We have had specials before but they weren't to huge. The last
Dollhouse 2 She left it there, just for them to see. She even dressed it up in the nicest clothes. A short white dress with black diamonds sprinkled onto the fabric. Just because she was a criminal didn't mean she was cruel, she was made that way. The dress was however ruined by the smudged red lipstick on the right sleeve and the abdominal area. While putting color on the victim's lips there was a struggle, which caused her to drop the small container of lipstick. But nonetheless she still got it on clown style; like she was taught to do. When the first officer arrived to the scene he sent out a description on his talkie. "The victim is in her late twenties, long brown hair, pale green eyes. There are no signs of struggle, bullet wounds, or external bleeding."
Carefully the officer surveyed the scene, coming up empty handed. After more of the officers arrived they started finding what they couldn't before. One of the police dogs was pawing at the ground. Lo
Dollhouse Round and round. Round and round it went. Her nimble fingers with the freshly painted and freshly dried black fingernails slowly wound the string into a perfect little noose. Now she didn't deny admittance of it but she had a passion. It wasn't just the rush of her accomplishments but how well she prepared for it. Through her pride and dare she say joy her thoughts and feelings were reflected. She wasn't like the others, she didn't stalk her prey like any jungle cat. Although they didn't realize it, in a way they came to her to be taken care of.
After tying her rope and cutting off the unnecessary loose end she picks up the small brush and straightens up the small brown strands of her newest doll, gently she sets it on the living room floor of the small dollhouse, giving it time to rest before the real show begins. "Okay on my cue show a close up of her face"
In my ear I can hear Lawrence, he is giving
Stolen From Volts48, who stole it from Cherrysan941. Put your music player on shuffle
2. For the next 25 songs, put down the first lyric line
3. Have others guess what songs they are, and by what artist
4. Tag 3 people to put down 25 songs for others to guess
1. (Parody) Big Mac and a small fry,and the six piece chicken nuggets with the twenty piece on the side.
2. 1:40 into song. Now I can't see where you coming from, but i know just what you running from.
3. I let it fall, my heart And as it fell, you rose to claim it.
4. There ain't no grave can hold my body down
5. Well they're building a gallows outside my cell, and I've got twenty-five minutes to go.
6. Ridin' along in my automobile, My baby beside me at the wheel.
7. Today I don't feel like doin' anything, i just wanna lay in my bed.
8.You ain't nothin but a hound dog,Cryin all the time.
9.Na je nun ta sa ro un in gan jo gin yo ja, Ko pi han ja ne yo yu rul a neun pum gyo gi nun yo ja
10. Who's to know if your soul will fade at all,The one you sold to fool the world, You